Another Quad Core Smartphone comes in the market by Samsung. Recently on the Official Website of Samsung China their latest device Samsung Galaxy Win (GT-I8552) has been surfaced. Yet complete details of the Mobile from Samsung is not known but it is already looking better than Samsung Galaxy S2 Smartphone. There has been lots of mobile with quad-core processor launching in India such as UMI X1s which cost only Rs. 10,500 and Micromax Canvas HD A116
Samsung Galaxy Win Smartphone Reviews and Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Win Smartphone has 4.7 inch TFT display screen which is having Super AMOLED technology, but still it is not an HD screen and screen resolution is not High Definition. It runs on the latest Operating System Android Jelly Bean OS version 4.1 with Touchwiz. TouchWiz is a front end touch interface developed by Samsung Electronics with partners, featuring a full touch user interface [Wikipedia].
Samsung Galaxy Win Smartphone is powered with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor but no information about RAM still but you can expect nothing less than 1GB of RAM. It has 5.0 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3 MP VGA front facing camera so you can make video calls from this device. It is a 3G device and comes with most of the connectivity options such as W-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is a Dual SIM Mobile and packed with 2,000 mAh Battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy Win Smartphone Features
- Display Screen : 4.7-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) TFT capactivie touch screen display
- Operating System : Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor : 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Camera : 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash with 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Connectivity Options : 3G, WI-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPS
- Battery Capacity : 2000 mAh battery