Loss of Data is something that happens to everyone and there are many reasons of that. It can happen due to virus attack, malware in your system or due to some accident. If you have taken the backup of data, then you can easily recover from your loss. But what if no data backup is there, how would you get your data back?
There are lots of software’s available in the market that offers recover lost, deleted data. In this post I am going to review one of the best and easy to use software for such task: Tenorshare UltData – Windows Data Recovery. The software can recover everything without risk.
Features of UltData – Windows Data Recovery:
The software offers variety of features such as:
- Getting deleted, formatted or lost data from PC.
- Recovering lost data from variety of devices such as Hard Drive, Memory Card, Removable devices such as Pen drives etc.
- Very High Data Recovery Rate and Software is 100% safe to use
- Very easy to use. Just click and scan the drive and recover the data
- Capable of recovering various types of files such as images, emails, documents etc.
How to Use Tenorshare UltData – Windows Data Recovery Software
First you need to download and install the software from here. There are basically three steps to any data recovery software: SCAN, PREVIEW and SELECT, and RECOVER.
So once the installation is complete you just need to open the software and start scanning for lost data.
After scanning is complete, preview the lost files and select the once you want to recover.
Last step is to just click on Recover button and that’s it. [Note: Please do not save to the same partition where you lost them in case of disk overwritten and permanent data loss.]
There are other settings also available such as selecting common places like Desktop, Documents, etc.
The best thing I like about the software is minimal interface. It is so easy to use and lighting fast data recovery speed.