Smartphones have become an integral part of one’s daily life. There are lots of files on your mobile phones, whether media files, documents, or other official data. But what happens if you suddenly lose important files from your mobile device. That can be a panic situation and even more horrible for iPhone Users. Getting data back on the iPhone seems very tough and can be frustrating also. Data loss can happen due to various reasons such as deletion of files accidentally, bricked iPhone, attack of virus, etc. But Don’t worry, here in this post I am going to share a review on iPhone Data Recovery Software from Joyoshare.
Features of Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery Software
The software comes for Windows Operating Systems. It is an efficient tool to recover lost or deleted files from iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPad Touch. Users can easily recover a wide variety of files including contacts, SMS, videos, pictures, calendar, App’s messages, Safari’s bookmark, and many others. The software comes with the following features:
- Recovering Lost Data from various scenarios: There can be many situations in which a user can lose iPhone data such as OS Upgrade failure, deletion of files accidentally, virus attack, system crash, and many more. The best thing about this software is that it can recover files from any situation.
- Recover Wide Variety of Files: The software is capable of recovering more than 20 different types of files such messages (message attachments), call log, contacts, voice mail, photos and videos (app’s photos and videos), notes, calendar, reminders, Safari’s bookmark, WhatsApp messages and many more.
- Various Recovery Modes: iPhone Data Recovery Software can recover your lost data in three different modes. The first mode is directly connecting the iOS device with the computer and scanning the device to recover lost data. The second Mode involves the use of iTunes Backup service in which lost or stolen data can be extracted from backup. The third mode is directly using iCloud backup to fetch lost data.
- Real-Time Preview: This is one of the main features/functions of the software. Once the scanning of the iOS device is done, you can easily preview the content of the deleted or lost file. This feature helps the user to choose the files for recovering in a more efficient and easy way.
How to Recover Lost Data from iOS Device
As mentioned above there are three different modes to recover the lost data from the iOS device. In this article, I am going to show how it is done directly by connecting an iOS device with Computer. There are basically three simple steps to do so.
Step1: Connect iOS Device with Computer:
This is the first and basic step in which you need to connect your iOS device with a computer using a USB cable. Once you connected the device with a USB cable just open the software and it will automatically detect the device.
Step2: Select Recovery Mode and Start Scanning:
After the first step and successful connection of your device with a computer, the software will display all the basic information of your device. Out of all recovery modes you need to select the first one and click the scan button.
Once the software begins scanning your device for any lost or deleted file, you will see a screen as below. Just wait for some time so that complete scanning of the device can be done.
Step3: Reviewing Files and Select Data to Recover
This is the final step in which you need to select the files you want to recover. After complete scanning is done, the software will display a list of all the files deleted from your device. You can click a category to filter the files also. There are other options also to filter files such as Search, Show only deleted files, and so on. Once you have selected the files to recover, just click “Recover” button to get the files back.
In my view, this is one of the easiest to use software for recovering lost files from iOS devices.
System Requirements to Run Software:
The software doesn’t need much of the big hardware configurations to run smoothly. With a basic set of configurations also you can easily operate the software. Basic Technical Specifications to run software are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows XP or above
- CPU: 1GHz (32/64 bit)
- RAM: 256MB (Recommended 1GB)
- Hard Disk: Minimum 200MB Free space
- iOS: iOS 13, iOS 12, iOS 11, iOS 10 and former
There are different pricing options available for the software to buy:
- Single License: 49.95$ 1Device for Lifetime
- Family License: 69.95$ 2-5 Devices for Lifetime
- Multi-User License: 79.95$ 6-10 Devices for Lifetime (Other Options are also available)
So if you are a family of say 4-5 people then Family License is the best possible option for you and it is not expensive also.