OrientPhone N8 is one more Smartphone powered by True Octa-Core Processor. Earlier I have posted about an Intex unnamed device that is set launch with FHD Display screen and powered with True Octa-Core processor. OrientPhone N8 is a product from Chinese manufacturer OrientDeal and comes with cool features like 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 5.7 inch FULL HD Display Screen. Price of OrientPhone N8 is $317 which is cheap for such specifications equipped device.
- Motorola Moto G Mobile is set to take the Indian Mobile Market by Storm
- Nexus 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 – Comparison
Features of OrientPhone N8 Smartphone
N8 Mobile is powered by MTK6592 CPU which is a True Octa-Core Processor from Mediatek. The device is clocked at cycle speed of 1.7 GHz which is higher than Motorola Moto G Mobile. To offer better graphics the device is supported by Quad-Core ARM MALI-450 GPU. OrientPhone N8 is a phablet with screen size of 5.7 inches and offers FHD resolution up to 1920×1080 pixels. It has Retina IPS screen based on Corning Gorilla Glass touch screen.
Other specifications include 2GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage which is awesome and can be expanded up to 64 GB. For photography needs, the mobile comes with 13.0 MP rear camera which is set to record 1080p videos. To make video calls from 3G Smartphone, you will get a 5.0 MP Autofocus FF camera. Other Technical Specifications of OrientPhone N8 Mobile are as follows:
- 5.7 inch FHD, IPS, OGS, Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Powered by 1.7 GHz Mediatek True Octa-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 64GB
- 13.0 MP Autofocus rear camera with Flash, 5.0 MP FF Camera
- 3,200 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
OrientPhone N8 Price is $317, Buy from OrientDeal
Latest posts by Achin Jain (see all)
- Exclusive IDM Giveaway #2 – Why IDM is the Best Download Manager - September 12, 2014
- IPhone 6 Clone comes in market for $153 only – Feature of Goophone i6 Mobile - September 11, 2014
- Cheap Octa-Core Mobile launched by Micromax – Canvas Nitro A310 Price Rs. 12990 - September 8, 2014