Micromax Canvas 4 – Earlier we have seen the rumour of Micromax A120 Canvas HD Pro which is supposed to be Full HD Display Smartphone. That news was later denied by the Micromax Officials. Now the latest news is actual launch of Canvas Full HD Smartphone which is going for pre-booking from 28th June 2013. The device will come into market with brand name of Micromax Canvas 4 Full HD Smartphone. With the launch of Canvas 4 Micromax will also make entry in Smartphone’s market with Full HD Display Screen. Earlier Micromax has come up with their first 3D Smartphone with Micromax A115 Canvas 3D Smartphone. With the advancement of processing speeds in Mobiles, Canvas 4 is powered by a Quad core processor and some time ago Micromax has launched other Smartphone’s running with Quad-Core Processor. One of the latest device from Micromax which is very popular and one of my favourites is Micromax A88 Canvas Music which comes with Free JBL Tempo Headset. In this post we are going to concentrate on the latest update from Micromax Facebook page which says ” Can life be endless”.
Micromax Canvas 4 Expected Features and Technical Specifications
- Display Screen : 5 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080p Display
- Processor : The Mediatek 6589 chipset (Quad core)
- Internal Storage: 8 – 16 GB inbuilt storage
- RAM : 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Camera : 13 MP rear camera and 2-5 MP front camera
- Operating System: Android 4.2.2
Although the above listed features are speculation now and once the device complete specifications are out we will carry out a complete post about the features and specifications of Micromax Canvas 4 Smartphone.
Micromax Canvas 4 Video Teasers
Micromax Canvas 4 to be priced between Rs 23,000 and 25,000
Latest posts by Achin Jain (see all)
- Top 5 Android Apps for Aptitude Test Preparation – Helps in Bank, Govt. , Placement Exams - January 1, 1970
- Sony Xperia E1 VS Nokia X Android – Comparison between Mid Range Smartphone’s - January 1, 1970
- Micromax Canvas Knight Launch in India for Price of Rs. 19,999 – Octa Core, 16MP Camera - January 1, 1970