Lava Iris 460 is the latest mobile announced from the company for a very cheap price of Rs. 7999 only. The device will face direct competition with Micromax Canvas Fire A104 which is launched couple of week back. Both the devices are stylish mobile phones available in budget price range. Lava Iris 460 comes with the finesse of handcrafted leather back design that gives it more elegant look. The device has 4.5 inch OGS display screen and powered by Dual core processor. In this post you can read more about features and technical specifications of Lava Iris 460 Smartphone.
Features of Lava Iris 460 Mobile Phone
As stated above, Lava Iris 460 mobile comes with elegant leather back cover that gives experience of business class sophistication. The device comes with panoramic full lamination display with 218 ppi for finer details. It has 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display screen based on One Glass solution(OGS) technology.
The handset is available in two color options; Black and Grey. The device 5.0 MP rear camera with LED flash capable of recording videos up to 720p. VGA(0.3MP) front facing camera is capable of video recording and digital zoom feature. Technical Specifications of Lava Iris 460 is as follows:
- 4.5 inch FWVGA(854×480 pixels) IPS Full laminated display screen, OGS
- Powered by 1.3 GHz Dual-Core processor
- 8GB internal storage(expandable up to 32GB with microSD card), 1GB RAM
- Runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Operating System
- 5.0 MP rear camera with Auto-focus, LED flash, 720p video recording and VGA(0.3MP) Front facing camera
- 1650 mAh Li-Ion High capacity battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth