Download Torrent Files with IDM Download Manager – This is the topic that I have already covered in the article written earlier. Read Tutorial to learn How to use the IDM Download Manager to download Torrent Files. It is very much clear that IDM is the best download manager available and if you can get torrent files downloaded from IDM, it will be really nice. IDM can increase download speed but if you are suffering slow surfing speed then you can read How to increase internet browsing speed with Google Public DNS. If you have gone through the earlier article then you can notice that I have mentioned Zbigz.com for torrent download with IDM. But you can’t rely on any one source to cache the torrent file, so in this post I come up with Top 5 Website to Download Torrent Files with IDM Download Manager.
Torrific Alternatives to Download Torrent Files with IDM
The following list of Web sites can also be seen as Best Torrific Alternatives for Downloading of Torrent Files with IDM. Torrific was used to be the best website that allows direct downloading of torrent until they shut down services a year back.
Quick-Torrent is an online service that helps you download torrent files quickly and easily. It downloads the torrent for you and simply supply you with a direct link to the file. Benefits of using Quick Torrent are the following:
- Fast Speed
- Easy to Use
- Secure and Anonymous
- Search Torrent from leading service providers. You can search and add torrent from Quick Torrent online interface, which means you don’t have to upload the torrent file.
Boxopus downloads torrent file directly to your Dropbox. No torrent client needed. There are only 3 steps that are needed to download Torrent File with IDM. First you need to Pick a torrent file from your computer and upload on Boxopus. This will add the torrent file to your Dropbox from where you can download the torrent file using the IDM Download Manager.
Bitlet.org is another Torrific Alternative that can be used to download Torrent files with the IDM Download Manager. It allows two modes of caching torrent files, either you can search local torrent files or you can paste the torrent metafile URL to start downloading of Torrent Files using the IDM Download Manager.
TorrentHandler.com is a service that allows you to download a BitTorrent file at a high-speed. It download the file first, and then give you a high-speed direct link download. Four Simple steps are used in the Downloading process of TorrentHandler:
- You download the .Torrent file from a third-party site like a forum, or by using a bittorrent search engine like torrent.ws or mininova.org.
- You upload or give us a direct link to the file at the “Add Torrent” section of your account.
- TorrentHandler will download this file and send you an e-mail with information on how to download it.
- You download this file straight from our high-speed servers via the HTTP protocol by using any browser or download manager.
Put.io works in a similar way as Boxopus. Put.io downloads and puts torrents into your personal, private online space. According to Put.io there are four reasons to download the Torrent Files directly to Cloud Storage.
- With put.io, you won’t disturb people sharing your internet connection, because you won’t be hogging all the bandwidth.
- Get to your files from anywhere
- With put.io. Data flows towards us. Gigabytes of torrents complete at blazing speeds.
- Watch RSS feeds – Automatically start transfer jobs. Works great with podcasts.
Latest posts by Achin Jain (see all)
- Sony Xperia E1 VS Nokia X Android – Comparison between Mid Range Smartphone’s - January 1, 1970
- Micromax Canvas Knight Launch in India for Price of Rs. 19,999 – Octa Core, 16MP Camera - January 1, 1970
- Review of Wondershare MobileGo for Android – Single Manager for all Android Devices - January 1, 1970