Android Lock is a very famous Lock pattern in which you can create your own pattern to unlock the screen. Now you have the facility to use the same on Windows Machine. The tool used to lock windows screen using pattern is Enusing Maze Lock, I have tried it on Windows 7 and it works perfectly. It uses the same Android Lock Mechanism to lock and unlock windows screen. Below is the complete guide to use the software.
- Read Also : How to Lock Your Computer with USB Drive
How to Use Android’s Pattern Lock Security in Windows
1. Download and install Eusing Maze Lock. After the installation is complete you have to reset the default pattern lock so that you can create your own pattern to lock the system.
2. After resetting the default pattern, create your own pattern by connecting the dots together. Default grid size is ‘3×3’ but you can change it to increase the security of your pattern to either ‘4×4’ or ‘5×5’.
3. The software also provides option to take backup of the pattern image so that if you forget the pattern the backup can be used to unlock your system.
4. Select the place where you want to store the backup image. I suggest you to store it on USB so that you can use the image on another system to remember the pattern and unlock the system.
5. From the General Settings Tab, you can change the options like “Autolock on windows Startup” and lot more. In this tutorial I have tried to unlock the system after 3 min of idle state.
6. Below is the screenshot when my system gets locked and I have to draw the pattern again to unlock it.
Latest posts by techno@admin (see all)
- Diverse Cosmetology Training Program - December 22, 2014
- No.1 X-men X1 Ultra-rugged Smartphone – 7 Proof Mobile Phone - December 19, 2014
- Micromax Launches YUREKA Mobile with CyanogenMod OS for Rs. 8999 – Ready to PLAY GOD - December 18, 2014