3D Launchers for Android Smartphone and Tablets 2013 – Android Devices are very popular in the market today and one of the main reason is the ability of Android Operating System which allows you to customize in your own way. In the earlier articles, I have mention ways to increase RAM of Android device using RAMEXPANDER which is very useful. All the handheld devices needs an battery to run and if you are running low on battery then you can read How to increase Battery of an Android device and How to disable background services to improve battery life. Even an Android device allows you to use messenger apps which lets you send text messages to your friend with no extra cost. In this article I will present Best 3D Launchers for Android Smartphone and Tablets.
3D launchers for Android Smartphone and Tablets 2013
Next Launcher 3D
Next Launcher 3D, will show you how 3D dynamic and highly customizable home screen replacement app could redefine your Android Launcher – Extend imagination, extend capabilities! Now, upgrade your outdated launcher to Next Launcher and embrace the next generation of user interface to your phone! Do not forget to rate us when you’re satisfied with the Next Launcher 3D!
- Stereoscopic Screen Preview
- Theme Mix Mode
- Enhanced Home Screen Transition Effect Border
- Elements Floating Mode
- Multi-select Apps
- Customizing Home Screen
- Rotatable Dock
- App Drawer
- 3D Widgets & Themes & Live Wallpapers
HD 3D Launcher
HD 3D Launcher is a home screen replacement for Android 4.0+ focused on eye candy and productivity. Main features of HD 3D Launcher are as follows:
- Add high-definition icon for your contacts
- Add high-definition icon for your applications, HD picture are downloaded from Android Market
- Create 3D Folders for your favorite applications
- View your contacts with the 3D Dialer
- View your call history with the 3D call log
- Compatible with Android native widgets
3D Home Launcher
3D Home Launcher for Android features cool 3D animations, 3D home screen pages, 3D widgets, 3D application icons and a lot more that will surely blow you away. 3D Home introduces a new and interactive 3D display on your Android home screen.
- 3D home screen wall and objects to launch applications
- Easy way to organize all applications and launch apps quickly
- Powerful customization abilities for themes, objects and more
- Lots of 3D app objects replace traditional icons, such as – Contacts, Phone, Camera, Calendar, Browser, and TV!
- Look up to get a 3D weather report on the ceiling of your 3D Home
- Slick and smooth 3D animation effects
Regina 3D Launcher
Regina 3D Launcher is a ‘Home Replacement Application’ which uses pure 3D graphics showing various dynamic 3D effects for your pleasure. Browsing workspaces, creating shortcuts, browsing into folders, and removing widgets has gotten a bit more fun.
- Intuitive 3D workspace browser
- Separate wallpaper for each workspace
- Secret workspaces where you can hide some of your app shortcuts and widgets for your privacy
- Regina widgets (full 3D widgets)
- All widgets and shortcuts can be positioned freely without much restriction in workspaces
- Uninstall apps from workspace directly
Rabbit Launcher 3D Home Theme
Rabbit Launcher 3D Home Theme is a light-weight, quick, high-performance Android 3D home launcher which provides for a vivid 3D user experience along with available Rabbit Launcher themes found in Google Play.
- Extremely smooth 3D transition effects and Adobe Flash-like animation
- A variety of aesthetically superior 3D home themes / live wallpaper
- Can sort your app list by name, installation date, frequency of use
- Find your favorite apps and games like Skype, Pandora and Angry Birds in a snap
- Easily edit or remove apps by pressing the icon for a few seconds
Latest posts by Achin Jain (see all)
- Great Deal on Doogee DG310 and No.1 v Phone i6 smartphone - October 23, 2014
- Motorola bringing Android 5.0 Lollipop Update for Moto E, G, X 1st and 2nd Generation - October 20, 2014
- CollegeDunia.com – New Website to look for Career Guidance, Colleges in India - October 19, 2014