XOLO Play 6X-1000 is the latest mobile launched by the company targeting mobile game lovers. The device is launched for reasonable price of Rs. 14499 and comes with Hexa-core processor. Few weeks back, XOLO Q1011 and Q2000L budget devices are launched by the company under price range Rs. 10000. Both the devices are powered by Quad Core processor, Kitkat OS and packed 1GB of RAM. With the latest device, company has gone a step further and launched a Smartphone that is powered by Hexa-Core processor paired with 2GB RAM. The device is most suitable for heavy graphics game play.
Features and Tech Specs of XOLO Play 6X-1000 Mobile
XOLO Play 6X-1000 mobile has 5.0 inch IPS Display screen with 1280×720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.5GHz Hexa-core Mediatek MT6591 processor paired with 600 MHz Mali 450 GPU. To play heavy games you need more RAM in your device and XOLO Play 6X-1000 comes with 2GB RAM which helps in paying almost any game. 8GB of Internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB with microSD card.
Most important feature is the availability of Play Zone that allows you to download high-end games for free and also paid games at 75% discount price. Technical Specifications of XOLO Play 6X-1000 Mobile is as follows:
- 5.0 inch 720p HD IPS Display Screen
- Powered by 1.5 GHz Hexa-core Mediatek Processor
- 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM(can be expanded up to 32GB)
- 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, 1080p recording and 2MP Front Facing Camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, OTG
- Runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat Operating System
- DUAL SIM
- 2100 mAh Battery Capacity