Android Mobiles thrive on their Games and Apps and we all want to use them more and more. With the advancement of processing power, dual core and quad-core processor Smartphones are getting launched. And so is the want of consumers to do multitasking work. But everything comes at a price, and in the case of Mobile Battery is the price that you have paid to play games, do multi task at the same time, watch movies and videos. But are you willing to sacrifice that? No, you don’t and you won’t have to. Below you can find Top 5 Apps that can be used to watch and manage your Android Mobile Battery more efficiently and help in saving Battery.
[sws_blue_box box_size="600"] Things that can Save Battery in Android Smartphone [/sws_blue_box]
Using Apps to manage and save battery is good, but there are certain methods which can also help in saving Battery of your phone. You just have to carry out them and they are as follows:
- Simply Turn Off Features that are not required every time like us-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth
- Turn Off Push Notifications and Data Fetching
- Try not to use the Device on Full Display screen brightness always. Customize it to your need
- Keep your Android Device Cool, it doesn’t mean you have to put it into Fridge but try not to put them in areas where the temperature is more like in Hot car.
[sws_blue_box box_size="600"] Top 5 Free Android Battery Saver Apps for Mobiles and Tablets [/sws_blue_box]
After going through many Apps, I try to pull up a list a Top 5 apps that can help you save Battery Life of Your Android Smartphone and Tablet.
Easy Battery Saver
Easy Battery Saver is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend battery life and optimize using habit. Easy Battery Saver saves your battery by intelligently dealing with the phone’s network connectivity, screen time out and screen brightness. What’s more, the considerable sleep schedule setting will save your battery when you are sleeping. Easy Battery Saver is easy to use with four pre-set saving modes and advanced customized mode. Just choose one mode, the battery problems will go away.
Battery Doctor (Battery Saver)
Battery Doctor, an easy battery saver to extend your battery life for free. It can give you an estimate time of usage with the current battery level you have. Moreover it would also let you know the different power usage for different activities you do on your Android device. Besides, you can predict the usage time of your power by simply adjusting the level of battery being shown on the status screen. Let’s say you have 80% on your battery level right now and you want to know the usage time for each activity when the battery goes down to 50%. You simply drag the battery level indicator to 50% and it would automatically return the free time result for you.
One Touch Battery Saver
One Touch Battery Saver is a very useful App to manage and save battery life of your Android Devices. When the power is insufficient in your device, you can click “Power saving” mode to activate the mode. At the time the following changes occurred: inactivate WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS location system, background light, vibration and synchronization; Activate silent mode. You can also press “setting” button to personalize items you want to close. Click “Power saving” button again to close the mode and return to the last activated mode.
Battery Dr saver+a task killer
Battery Dr Saver is a very useful app which can make you Battery stronger. Download the battery app now to improve your Battery Life. This app will help you kill tasks quickly and reset your phone easily. With Battery Dr. Saver you can see health, temperature, talk time etc. It improves device battery life by killing running tasks, adjust screen brightness, volume, turn off WI-Fi, Bluetooth and other factors also.
Battery Mix is another App which can monitor battery and processes on your phone and reports their status in various forms. It will show the details in beautiful graph which can be helpful in figuring out the history of the label.
Features of Battery Mix App
- Supports process monitoring that enables to figure out drain history of each process.
- Provided various types of the battery icons. (More than 15 different designs)
- Display bar for the remaining amount to the edge of the screen.
- Supports widget.
- Alarm function notifies you that the battery status is reached to specified conditions.
- Supports log list of battery level, temp, voltage and status.
- Estimates the remaining time the battery to be empty or fully charged.
Latest posts by Achin Jain (see all)
- Top 5 Android Apps for Aptitude Test Preparation – Helps in Bank, Govt. , Placement Exams - January 1, 1970
- Sony Xperia E1 VS Nokia X Android – Comparison between Mid Range Smartphone’s - January 1, 1970
- Micromax Canvas Knight Launch in India for Price of Rs. 19,999 – Octa Core, 16MP Camera - January 1, 1970