Launching new Smartphone’s in hurry has been the trend in 2013 for Mobile Companies. Recently Micromax, Karbonn, HTC has come up with their new devices. Arrival of other companies in the growing Indian Smartphone Market is making well established companies to come up with new and better devices.
Samsung is also not alien to such tough competition and to maintain their share in the market. Samsung has come up with two latest devices – Samsung Fame and Samsung Young. Both the devices are same in many features. This particular device runs on Latest Android Operating System which is Jelly Bean version 4.1. Jelly Bean Operating System allows access to Google Now App also. It has a 3.27 inch HVGA TFT display screen. From the specifications it looks like a budget device and will compete with the likes of devices from Micromax and Karbonn. Both Samsung Young and Samsung Fame are powered with 1.0 GHz processor which is supported by 768 MB RAM in Samsung Young. Internal Storage is 4GB which to store all your Apps and Games. Storage can be expanded up to 64GB with microSD card. It has a nice camera which can shoot pictures upto 3.0 Megapixel allowing you to capture precious moments from everyday’s life.
Features and Technical Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Young Smartphone:
- Operating system: Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean), Samsung TouchWiz Motion UI: Smart Alert, Shake to update, Turn over to mute
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 768 MB RAM
- Network : 2G, 3G
- Display Size: 3.27 inches HVGA TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Connectivity : GPRS, EDGE, WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth v3.0, USB 2.0
- Camera : 3 Megapixel Main (Rear) Camera with Video recording
- Storage : 4GB Internal which is Expandable Up to 64GB
- Battery Capacity: Li-ion 1,300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Young Price In India is Coming Soon….
Samsung Galaxy Young Price in Delhi Mumbai Kolkata, Samsung Galaxy Young Price in Bengaluru Chennai Hyderabad, Samsung Galaxy Young Price in Pune Ahmedabad