With the launch of so many Budget Smartphones in India, Samsung has also come up with its latest Android based device which is recently surfaced on the official Samsung India Website. Samsung Galaxy Y Plus price is not known at the moment but it is expected to be a cheaper device from Samsung to make their presence felt in the Cheap Smartphone Market in India.
Samsung Galaxy Y Plus Reviews
Samsung Galaxy Y Plus has got a 2.8 inch display size screen which is QVGA and can support resolution up to 320 x 240 pixels. It is not going to be as usual high performance Samsung Smartphones, it comes with 850 MHz processor which is supported by 512 MB RAM and runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich version 4.0. It is a 3G device and comes with WI-Fi also to access the internet but there is no sign of front facing camera, so making video calls from this 3G enabled Samsung Galaxy Y Plus is not possible. However it comes with 2.0 MP rear camera. Battery Capacity is 1,200 mAh which is ok since the device is not big screen, so it can hold the mobile for longer duration.
Samsung Galaxy Y Plus Features
- Display Screen : 2.8-inch (240 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Operating System : Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Processor : 850 MHz processor
- Camera : 2MP camera
- Connectivity Options : 3G HSPA 7.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- Memory: 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD.
- Battery Capacity : 1200 mAh battery