Recently two new Smartphone’s are announced by Samsung – Galaxy Fame and Galaxy Young. Samsung Galaxy Fame is powered with some of premium features that you can expect from Samsung. It has a 3.5 inch display screen which offers resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. 5.0 Megapixel rear end camera with Auto-focus and LED Flash allows you to capture precious moments of your life. Front facing is although only VGA but still you can make video calls from the device. It is powered with 1.0 GHz processor and a RAM of 512 MB should be sufficient enough to run the device smoothly.
Features that makes this device distinct from other budget device is Bluetooth 4.0 which allows instant information sharing with other Bluetooth devices. This device is also equipped with NFC, allowing easy sharing via S Beam with other Smartphone’s from Samsung. NFC is Near field communication which is a standard for Smartphone’s and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters.
Features and Technical Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Fame:
- Display Screen : 3.5-inch ( 480 × 320 pixels) capacitive touchscreen display
- Processor : 1 GHz processor
- Operating System : Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Camera : 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, VGA front-facing camera
- Connectivity : 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC(optional), GPS
- Memory : 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Battery Capacity : 1300 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Fame Price In India is Coming Soon…
Samsung Galaxy Fame Price in Delhi Mumbai Kolkata, Samsung Galaxy Fame Price in Bengaluru Chennai Hyderabad, Samsung Galaxy Fame Price in Pune Ahmedabad