Wondershare MobileGo for Android is a wonderful android manager for users who enjoys watching movies, listening songs or playing with games and apps on their devices. Wondershare MobileGo is a very simple and light tool that provides you with lot of features like backup and restore, app installation etc. Other features of MobileGo for Android are file transfer between Android device and PC, editing of contacts, organizing Apps and lot more. In this post you can find a detailed review of Wondershare MobileGo for Android Software.
Features of Wondershare MobileGo for Android Software
MobileGo software comes with lot of features like One Click backup, Apps installation etc. Below is the complete list of features of Wondershare MobileGo for Android Tool.
- One Click Backup and Restore Facility
- Easy Transfer of Media and Files in SD card and Phone Memory from Computer
- Transfer and Edit Your Contacts easily and offer more features such as:
- Import/Export of Contacts
- Add New Contacts
- Edit Contacts from PC Computer System
- Unduplicate Contacts
- Organize your Apps with features like Installation, Un installation, Backup of Apps, Export Apps to SD Card.
- Desktop SMS Assistant
Review of Wondershare MobileGo for Android
First thing that I check with any Android Manager is that how quick a software recognize mobile phone connected. I must say that Wondershare MobileGo for Android is very fast in recognizing a device and no downloading of drivers are needed for my mobile. Below are the technical specifications of MobileGo for Android tool:
- Supported System: from Android 2.0 to Android 4.4
- Ways of Connection: Wi-Fi or USB cable
- Supported Android Device or Phones: The software a wide list of Android mobiles from different manufactures like HTC, Samsung etc. For complete list see here
I have used the software with my old Micromax Mobile phone and first impression about MobileGo is awesome. The phone get connected the instant I plugged USB cable in PC computer system. You can see in the image below that all options are available at the bottom of your phone emulator screen:
Clicking on Install Apps button will let you choose the downloaded APK file and the software will install the app on your mobile. This is very basic and necessary feature and found in most of the Android managers. There are two options that seems very interesting to me: one is the facility to send SMS from Desktop and other is to find and remove duplicate contacts. Below is Desktop SMS feature image
Clicking on third option will show you all duplicate contacts and groups and facility to merge them. See Image below which shows the number of duplicate contacts and groups found in my device:
Wondershare MobileGo for Android is a very useful tool for Android device users. The tool lets you take backup very fast and you can restore your phone settings in a single click. Wondershare MobileGo for Android Software price is 39.95 USD.