TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor is a robust video editing software that can create and improve any trendy video, such as social media clips, youtube videos, and much more, in a speedy manner with an astonishing number of video effects, filters, templates, and so forth. This article will tell you about features, use, and my opinion about TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor.
Features of TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor
- Very Simple and yet powerful video editing software. Create a Stunning Video, Tell your Story with elegant, simple editing tools.
- Powerful Video editing tools such as crop, split, rotate, adjust speed, adding audio or text in the video, etc.
- Lots of filters to enhance the video and create your masterpiece. Applying a filter is easy; drag and drop the required filter on the video and apply it to the video.
- Easy to Create PIP(Picture in Picture) video to make it more interactive. It’s like having two or more videos in a single frame running in parallel.
- The smooth and professional transition helps you create incredible effects when one video or frame switches to another.
- Put multiple videos in a single video using the split-screen feature. There are lots of prebuilt templates that you can choose and apply videos to them.
- Add custom animation effects using Keyframing
- Screen Recording functionality for recording computer screen to create How to Do Videos, Tutorials, etc.
- Create Slideshow using pictures and add music of your choice to enhance the storytelling.
- Supports almost every media file such as MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, MPG, MP3, WAV, etc.
- Compatible with any device such as iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Galaxy series, Huawei, Xbox, PSP, LG TV, and more.
- RealTime Preview functionality is one of the most exciting aspects of any video editing software. AceMovi Video Editor comes with a real-time preview of your video; changes you are applying can be seen instantly. This surely helps in enhancing the video editing capability even more.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Create your keyboard shortcuts for the tools that you used more. This helps in increasing the video editing speed.
How to Use Tuneskit AceMovi Video Editor
The best part of the software is its simplicity to use. All you need to do is download the software and install it on your device. Once the installation is complete open the software, and you will see a screen like shown below: Now you can see lots of options to go for. First, you need to have a video/image in your timeline to start editing.
Click on the Import button to add your media to the editor. Once the video is in the editor, choose various effects, transition, filter, etc., and adjust the setting as per your need. This is the foremost step where you will be doing all editing work on your media file. So do it carefully, and don’t forget to use the real-time preview feature so that you have the idea what you have applied before exporting the final video.
The last part is to select the output format and click on the Export button. Again important step as you will be selecting the export quality of the video, resolution, and all. After doing all these settings, select the output folder, and that’s it.
That’s it, and your incredible video will be saved in virtually no time. And you can also see real-time preview so that settings can be adjusted before generating the final product.
Advantages of using Tuneskit AceMovi Video Editor
There are lots of advantages/pros of using the software. The first advantage is its speed of editing a video. I have been using lots of video editing software, and the biggest problem I face is their slow speed. But Tuneskit AceMovi is one of those exceptions that you are looking for. It can convert a lengthy video in no time. The second advantage is the real-time preview feature. All changes that you want to make in your video can be checked without processing the entire video. Just select the settings and see the preview of these changes. It will help in selecting the perfect setting for the video.
Apart from lots of exciting features, one advantage of selecting the software is that you can try the software before deciding whether to purchase or not. Now there are specific differences between the trial and registered version. You can try all the features in the trial version, but the only thing is final video contains a watermark. So I suggest going for a trial version, trying all features, and seeing how your video changes to a stunning video.
In the end, I want to recommend all to try Tuneskit AceMovi Video Editing software, and once you start using it, there is no chance that you will not want to purchase it.