Lost your iTunes Password and wondering How to Recover or Reset it? In modern world, users have subscription of lots of Apps, Social Accounts and software’s. Keeping track of Password for all the software, Apps is not easy and people tends to forgot the password easily. To avoid the password lost scenario, users keep same and easy to remember password for all the accounts which is not good for security purpose. To avoid such mishap, there are lot of software that keep track of all your passwords. In this post I am going to review iTunes Backup Password Recovery Software which is one of the Best software to recover lost password.
Review of the iTunes Backup Password Recovery
SmartKey iTunes Backup Password Recovery is a software that allows easy password-protected backups for all iOS devices including the iPhone 7 plus/7/SE/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/5/5s/5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4/3/2. Some of the Key Features of the software are as follows:
- Unlock iTunes Backup – The software allows easy recovery of iTunes passwords.
- Wide Compatibility – It can decrypt data stored in all variants of iDevices such as plus/7/SE/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/5s/5c/5/4s, iPad Air 2/Air/mini 3/mini Retina/4/3/2, and iPod Touch (all generations) and “jailbroken” iPhone. The software can also be used for all versions of iTunes (incl. iTunes 12.5) and iOS (up to iOS 10).
- Types of Attack to Recover the Password – The software supports following 3 types of attacks.
- Brute-force Attack: It tries all possible random character combination.
- Brute-force with Mask Attack: Used if you remember part of password such as length of password etc.
- Dictionary Attack: Seek the password based on dictionary either provided by you or integrated in the software.
- GPU Acceleration – This feature is available in the Pro Version and offers less time in the recovery of lost password.
How to Use iTunes Backup Password Recovery Software
To use the software, Download and install the Trial Version of the software from this link. Once the installation is done, open the software and select the backup file.
In the above image, you can see there are two steps: Step 1 is to select the backup file and step 2 is select the password Attack type. There are certain settings that you can modify as per your need.
After the settings are done, just click start button and you are ready to recover your lost password.
My verdict after reviewing the software is that you should at-least give a try before purchasing the software. It is a very good and effective software to recover your iDevice passwords.