WordPress is the best blogging platform but if you think that it is just for maintaining Blog then you are wrong. There is so much more that you can do with WordPress Blog like running a Booking Portal for different purposes (Hotel Booking, Table etc). Appointzilla is the perfect WordPress plugin for accepting online appointments & bookings. You don’t need to install any other third-party software to use Online Booking Feature on WordPress Site.
- How to take Complete WordPress Blog Backup on Google Drive
- Best WordPress Plugin to reduce Page Loading Time
Features of Appointzilla WordPress Plugin
Appointzilla is a very simple yet powerful WordPress plugin to manage the booking on your Blog. Following are the features of Appointzilla WordPress plugin
- Powerful and Intuitive Admin Dashboard
- Service Management
- Staff Management
- Client Management
- Sync Appointments with Google Calendar
- Appointment Notification
- Paypal Support to accept payment on Booking
Review of WordPress Appointment Booking Plugin
I have checked the working of Appointzilla WordPress Plugin from Demo Portal. Booking for any service is very simple with this wonderful plugin and in just three steps you will get an appointment. To start with booking, click on Book Time button as shown in the figure below:
Step 1 is to select Date and Service. As shown in the screenshot I have selected 4th Jan 2014 as the appointment date and one of the services from the drop down menu.
Step 2 requires you to select the Time, Note that time slots that are already booked are not available to select.
Step 3 is the last step where you enter your Details like Name, Email, Phone number and any instruction you want to specify.
After clicking on “Book Now” button a summary will display the Booking Details.
Admin Dashboard of Appointzilla WordPress Plugin
Client side is very simple and I must mention that Admin side of the plugin is also very simple and powerful. I am going to list down the features present in the Admin Dashboard with functionality also:
- “Service” Menu item allows you to create new Service Category, Sub Service category under that and you can also see all the Booking made to that service also.
- If you want to assign staff members to a Booking, just click on Update button and assign the staff that you want to handle the Appointment
- Complete monitoring of the appointments made like status of appointment, payment status etc.
There is lot more that you can explore in the Appointzilla WordPress Plugin. The plugin is very simple and presents lots of premium features to run a Booking Portal on WordPress.
Appointzilla Price is $99
Latest posts by techno@admin (see all)
- CAT 2015, KMAT 2015 and EAMCET 2015, Previous Year Papers, Last Date to Apply - March 29, 2015
- Revolutionizing Mobile Delivery: The MobileStore - March 28, 2015
- Annamalai University Courses List 2015, Fees and Placement Details - March 28, 2015