Now when Microsoft has enhanced the storage limit for PST file, the risk of data loss has also increased. Reason being, large is the size of PST, large will be the loss if it gets inaccessible. However, SysTools Outlook Recovery software has reduced the data loss possibility by giving a platform to recover corrupt PST file. This tool performs message-level recovery for ANSI and Unicode PST file that has gone inaccessible.
Here, we are going to check out the factors that make this tool for PST recovery worth investment. We will be discussing the ins-&-outs of the product and the special services that its vendors offer! Let’s get started.
Features of the Tool:
- Recover Data From Corrupt PST File: A PST file on system is like any other file that can get corrupted due to number of reasons. If the file has gone inaccessible, the software will recover data from it and save it to another PST file.
- Restore Permanently Deleted Items: If PST file items are permanently deleted, they can be recovered using the “Advance Scan” mode in the tool. The only condition the tool holds is PST file should not be auto-compacted or manually compacted.
- Preview Contents of Selected PST File: The good part about this PST repair solution is it allows its users to have a view at data that has been recovered by tool after scanning. This facility in tool proves quite helpful while trying out demo version.
- Two Modes to Export Data from PST: There is a provision in the tool to either select items/folders for export or the entire PST can be exported at a time. Selective or bulk export is supported by the tool.
- Save Data into Three Different Files: The recovered data from PST file can be saved into three unique file formats: PST, MSG, and EML. It completely depends upon the user if he/she wants to choose any amongst the provided option.
- Split PST of Large Size into Sections: If the recovered PST file is large in size and there is need to split PST by size parameter, then software has “Split PST” option integrated in it.
- Email Filters to Exclude Unwanted Mails: Not every mail in the mailbox is important. If emails of particular time period have to be exported to healthy PST file, there is option in the tool for the same.
- Naming Convention For Emails: For management of emails saved in EML or MSG file format, save there are seven naming conventions in the tool that will help to sort messages by date, sender, and subject.
Technical Insights of the Tool:
- Deleted Items Recovery: There are two PST scanning modes in the tool, Quick Scan and Advance Scan. If permanently deleted items from PST file has to be restored, then “Advance Scan” option has to be enabled.
- Previewing Attachments: Emails along with their attachments can be previewed within software panel. The tool has “Normal Mail View” and “Attachments” tab where details of selected message can be checked out.
- Filter Items for Preview: At the bottom-left pane of the tool, you can select on any items (say mails, contacts, calendars) and the tool will give preview of selected items only. For example: If “Mail” is selected; only messages will be shown in preview pane.
Basic Facilities from Developers’ End:
- Software Testing Facility: Before getting the activation key of the tool, you can try it for testing the by downloading the demo version from official website. The trial version although works perfectly but if will export only 25 items from a folder to selected file.
- Full Version has Three Licenses: If you want to invest in this tool, then how much to spend on it completely depends upon the factor as which license of Outlook Recovery software has to be purchased. Licenses are divided according to number of systems they are to be installed.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Although the list of refund policy is quite long but if the software fails to perform well, the company gives back full amount to you. However, the refund policy is not applicable for user misconception regarding the product. So better have a clear idea about product or you contact support team executive who are in service for free through chat.
Why One Should Get This Tool?
There are two very obvious reasons to invest in this tool. One is the brand the tool is associated with, i.e. SysTools Group and another is the quality to recover data from corrupt Outlook PST file.
Talking about the pricing, the investment starts at just 49 USD for a single user. Depending upon the license you are investing in, the price of Outlook Recovery software varies. So, Outlook users can definitely afford to have this solution in their toolkit to work around PST file inaccessibility issues. It’s a complete package for to troubleshoot PST related issues and thus my ratings for it would be 4.7/5
Best and reliable software to repair corrupt, damaged and inaccessible PST files. You can also try Kernel for Outlook PST Repair tool . It is much capable to recover all personal storage tables (PST) items such as journals, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar items, attachments, distribution lists of an Outlook user mailbox and etc with full accuracy. Get info, visit here: http://www.pst.msoutlookrepair.com or http://www.corruptpstfile.org
There are an other efficient and useful tool available for repairing your corrupted or damaged PST file. You can also try http://www.inboxrepairtooldownload.org tool which is recover your all item notes, journals, tasks, calendar items, contacts, attachments, and etc.