OrientPhone N3 N9002 Mobile Phone is the latest device from OrientDeal that goes for sale recently. The device can be seen as another Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Alternative and comes at cheaper price. OrientPhone N3 N9002 is powered with latest Cortex A7 1.5 GHz Quad Core MTK6589T Turbo Processor. For better graphics on a 6.0 inch HD screen the device comes with Power SGX544 GPU. Clone of Smasung Galaxy Note 3 has 6.0 inch IPS display with super HD (1280*720 pixels) resolution. If you want to buy a FULL HD Screen Smartphone than Read Micromax A250 Canvas Turbo Launch news.
- Top 3 6.0 inch Quad-Core Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Alternatives
- HTC One Clone with Quad-Core and Air Gesture
- 1: 1 Clone of iPhone
Features and Technical Specifications of OrientPhone N3 N9002
OrientPhone N3 N9002 Mobile has 32 GB of internal storage which is good and if you want to increase than it is expandable up to 64 GB. It is a DUAL SIM Mobile with Dual standby mode and comes with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Operating System. The device is powered with latest Cortex A7 Quad Core processor and supported by 2GB of RAM which will let you play any game on this device without any issues. There are cameras present on both sides of the device, 5.0 MP front facing is idle to make video calls from 3G internet facility. 13.0 MP rear camera comes with Flashlight and Autofocus making it easy to capture good quality photos in dim light. Battery Capacity of the device is 3200 mAh which looks a little on the lower side considering the size which is 6.0 inch. Otherwise OrientPhone N3 N9002 Mobile comes pre-loaded with every feature you can imagine.
OrientPhone N3 N9002 Mobile Price is $261.89 and available from here
OrientPhone N3 N9002 Hands On Video
Latest posts by Achin Jain (see all)
- Top 5 Android Apps for Aptitude Test Preparation – Helps in Bank, Govt. , Placement Exams - January 1, 1970
- Sony Xperia E1 VS Nokia X Android – Comparison between Mid Range Smartphone’s - January 1, 1970
- Micromax Canvas Knight Launch in India for Price of Rs. 19,999 – Octa Core, 16MP Camera - January 1, 1970