Earlier we have reviewed the launch of Micromax first HD Smartphone – Micromax Canvas 116 HD. Now the phone is going to be available in the market from Valentine’s Day 14th Feb 2013. The date chosen by Micromax officials is very specific and they must have work out on some strategy to launch phone on Valentine’s Day.
Well the specifications of the device are awesome and all those premium features will be available at a price less than Rs. 15,000/- INR. It is a successor of most popular phone from Micromax i.e., Canvas 2 A110 which is also a 5.0 inch device but Canvas HD has a HD display screen with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and it comes with IPS display which should offer true and more vibrant colors on the big screen. Earlier it was expected that phone will come in the market in First Week but it is coming on Valentine’s Day 14th Feb 2013.
Canvas HD runs on powerful Quad Core processor first one for Micromax and comes with Android Jelly Bean 4.1 out of the box. Capturing moments from your daily life should be fun with a 8.0 Megapixel rear end camera(with LED Flash) and VGA front facing camera can be used to make video calls.
Features and Technical Specifications of Micromax A116 Canvas HD:
- Display Screen : 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 16.7 million color display
- Processor : 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- Operating System : Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera : 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, VGA front-facing camera
- Memory : 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- Connectivity Options : 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery Capacity : 2100 mAh battery
Micromax A116 Canvas HD Price in India is expected to be around Rs. 15,000/- INR
Micromax A116 Canvas HD Price in Delhi Mumbai Kolkata, Micromax A116 Canvas HD Price in Bengaluru Chennai Hyderabad, Micromax A116 Canvas HD Price in Pune Ahmedabad