Micromax has earlier launched A 35 Bolt Smartphone, the first introduction in the Company’s Bolt Series of Smartphones. Here comes the newest entry to the Bolt Family, Micromax A51 Bolt Price is expected to be around Rs. 4,500/-.
Micromax A51 Bolt Reviews
A51 Bolt comes with 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen display which can support screen resolution of 480 x 320 pixels which is certainly not the highest, but can’t really expect much in low cost budget Smartphones. It runs on Android Gingerbread Operating System version 2.3 which is a bit of disappointment as other Mobiles Manufactures are launching their devices running on ICS OS at least. Micromax A51 Bolt is powered by an 832 MHz Broadcom processor which is supported by 256 MB of RAM. This specification is certainly not for the game lovers, most of the high end games may not run smoothly on this device. It has a 2MP rear end camera and a front facing camera to make video calls which are possible for this device since it is a 3G device. Battery Capacity of 1,500 mAh is good for such low cost device and with the hardware it has it should be able to hold up the device for longer duration. Internal Memory of the device has been just 512 MB which is on the lower side. Other features are common like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and micro USB etc.
Micromax A51 Bolt Specifications
- Screen Display : 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touchscreen display
- Processor : 832 MHz Broadcom processor
- Operating System : Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- Camera : 2MP rear camera, 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity Options : 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, micro USB
- Memory : 256MB RAM, 512MB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Battery Capacity : 1500 mAh battery with up to 4.5 hours talk time, up to 140h standby