Lenovo’s upcoming cellphone A7010 has been listed on line in advance of launch. The smartphone that has no longer been introduced by using Lenovo yet, changed into noticed on a Romanian online store. As per the list, the Lenovo A7010 sports 5.5-inch FULL HD display and is powered by way of a Octa center MediaTek MT6753 processor. The device runs on Android 5.1 OS, the phone comes with 2GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage that can be increased upto 128GB thru microSD help. In case of audio, the smartphone comes with 1.5W x 2 stereo speakers up the front with Dolby Atmos sound and three microphones for noise cancellation.
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) resolution IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi
- Powered by Octa core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 2GB RAM, 8GB of built-in storage that can be expanded upto 128GB via microSD
- Runs on Android 5.1 OS
- 13 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus and 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 3300mAh battery