HTC One S Smartphone is the latest device from HTC. HTC comes with a really good device with an HD AMOLED screen and other premium features. Earlier HTC has launched Desire L with same 4.3 Super LCD2 display screen and Budget Phone HTC Desire Q also. In this post I will present a brief review of the features and specifications of HTC One S Mobile.
HTC One S Smartphone Features
HTC One S Mobile has 4.3 inches qHD AMOLED display screen which supports a resolution of 960×540 pixels. It is powered by a 1.5~1.7GHz Dual Core Processor which is supported by 1GB of RAM which makes it suitable for game playing. HTC One S Smartphone runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System version 4.1 and comes with HTC Sense also. Internal Storage of the device is 16GB which seems quite large to store media files and games on HTC One S Mobile. It is a 3G device and comes with a camera on both the sides of the device. Front facing camera is VGA which can be used to make video calls from the device where Rear camera of HTC One S Mobile is an 8.0 MP with Autofocus, Smart LED Flash and BSI Sensor (for better low-light sensors). There are many other features of HTC One S Camera, it has the capability to shoot and record videos in Full High-Definition which means 1080p HD video recording. HTC devices mostly come with Beats Audio to enhance sound and HTC One S also has Beats audio for intelligent sound enhancement. Battery Capacity of HTC One S Mobile is 1,650 mAH.
HTC One S Mobile Specifications
- Display Screen : 4.3 inch qHD AMOLED with 960×540 pixels resolution
- Processor : 1.5~1.7 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Operating System: Android Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense
- Memory: 1GB RAM and 16GB internal Storage
- 3G: Yes
- Connectivity Options: 3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DLNA, MicroUSB with high-definition video link (MHL) for USB of HDMI Connection
- Camera: 8.0 MP rear with LED Flash and BSI Sensor, VGA Front facing camera
- Battery Capacity: 1,650 mAh battery
HTC One S Mobile Review
From the features explained above HTC One S looks a good buy. There are certain features that impressed us a lot like AMOLED screen with qHD display. You will surely enjoy watching videos and playing games on this 4.3 inch AMOLED screen of HTC One S Mobile. Camera of the device looks very good, you will get FULL HD video recording feature with 8.0 MP rear camera which has LED Flash and BSI sensors for better low light image capture. HTC One S has dedicated imaging Chip which helps in getting great shots regardless of lighting and movement. Music with Beats Audio will let you enjoy everything you hear on your phone—from music and videos to games and YouTube— in rich and authentic sound. The processor is Dual core and supported by 1GB of RAM, sufficient enough to play most of high-graphics games. However there are mobile coming with Quad Core Processor and less price than HTC One S. The only thing that I don’t like is HTC One S is a Smartphone which runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System out of the box. It will be better if it comes with the Jelly Bean OS when we are hearing that Google X Phone is reportedly running on Android Key Lime Pie version 5.0 OS.
HTC One S Smartphone Price in India is around Rs. 22,490/- INR
[Via – HTC]
Latest posts by Achin Jain (see all)
- Motorola bringing Android 5.0 Lollipop Update for Moto E, G, X 1st and 2nd Generation - October 20, 2014
- CollegeDunia.com – New Website to look for Career Guidance, Colleges in India - October 19, 2014
- Product Review of IBID Info OST to PST Converter Software - October 18, 2014