Celebrities are trend setters and a lot of people make key selections after seeing what their favourite ones are doing. Fashion is a much related example. For instance, if your favourite actor has worn a stylist jacket in one of the award shows, you would want to adopt the same fashion style. This is one practice that most people following celebrities adopt. How do you check what your favourite celebrities have worn in an award function or party? It is obvious that you would search for the related images. In addition to that, you have to use the “search by image” options to get your hands on all similar snapshots uploaded on the internet. Here are the necessary steps which you need to follow.
Simple searching of images
The process to search for images is very simple. Consider that you are searching for images on Google; here are the steps which you have to follow.
- You need to start by opening the link of Google images. Once you open it, you would see a text box. You need to type the image type in this text box. For instance, in this case, you are searching for images of celebrities so the related keywords would be written in that text box. After that you can proceed to the next step.
- On the basis of your search, image options would be shown on your screen. After that, you need to select an image which matches your needs. The image would open in full view after it has been clicked. To save it, you need to “right click” with the mouse cursor and the saving option would occur.
The search by image option to find all appearances
At times, users do not get their hands on specific images which they are looking for. For instance, you may find the images of your favourite celebrities but not what they have worn for a particular event. This is where you need to use the “search by images” option.
- Search by image option is used to find all appearances of a particular image and similar snapshots that have uploaded. Let us consider the example mentioned above to gain more understanding. If you want to see the clothes which your favourite celebrities have worn for red carpet, you should use the search by image option to find all similar appearances.
Steps to use the search by image tool
The search by image option is not complicated in any manner. The user has to complete few simple steps to determine all appearances of an image. Here are the steps which you need to complete.
- Search for relevant image
You need to start by selecting the specific image for which similar snapshots have to be searched. When you search for an image on Google, several results would be displayed on your screen. You need to pick one that matches your needs. Once you have selected the image, proceed to the next step.
- Search for related images
Consider that you need to search for the clothes that a particular celebrity has worn on the red carpet. Click the image of that celebrity until the option “search for Google” appears on your screen. This is a step to get your hands on all appearances of an image. Thus, once you click that option, you would see a list of all domains on which the image has been uploaded. In other words, you would be able to access the website on which the red carpet images have been uploaded. The search by image tool is very powerful for users who are searching for specific images. If you can view all the snapshots similar to a particular image, it would be much easier to get your hands on what you are looking for.
- Getting to the actual image source
Are you looking for your favourite celebrity images without any resolution problems? If yes then you have to locate the original image source. The best resolution of a particular image is attained from the actual source of the image. Once you get your hands on the original source, you would not have to end up with low standard images. The image search option is one of the best ways to reach the actual image source.
- All image appearances
Apart from viewing all the snapshots related to a particular image, you can view all appearances of a particular snapshot as well. This option works when you are looking for a high quality copy of the image.
Summing It Up
A lot of users are unable to reach the specific images they are looking for. One of the reasons is not using the correct keywords. Users do not use the phrases which link to a specific image. This would not cause problems for you if you are using the image search alternative. With this option, you can view all appearances of an image as well as similar snapshots uploaded. Consider that you want to see what your favourite actor wore for a particular event. If you search for the image directly through this tool, you may not get to the specific image you are looking for.
The use of the image search option would help you out. Using this feature, you would be able to view the snapshots that are similar to the image you are searching for. The best thing about this alternative is that the user does not have to spend a lot of time. Along with that, no images are skipped.