Getty Images is a British-American company that provides editorial photography, stock photos, and other visual media materials for businesses and consumers. It was established in 1995 by Mark Getty and Jonathan Klein, and since then, the company has partnered with media firms and acquired privately-owned stock photography agencies.
Today, Getty Images has a dominant online presence, and its website is one of the biggest repositories of stock photos on the internet. However, most of the images on Getty Images are watermarked, and you can only use them commercially when you purchase them.
For sure, most of you are asking how to download stock photos from Getty Images without spending a penny or how to remove watermarks from the images. This blog post will give you the answer to your questions. So, keep on reading.
Download Getty Images with the Help of Tomato.to
Yes, you can download getty images free using Tomato.to, an online software that enables you to remove the watermarks from stock photos and download them. Here are the steps on how to do that using this incredible site.
- Type in tomato.to in your web browser’s address bar.
- Open a new tab and go to the website of Getty Images.
- Look for a photo you want to download from Getty Images and copy its link.
- Paste the link onto tomato.to’s search bar.
- Click on the Generate Link icon and wait for the Download icon to appear underneath the Generate Link icon.
- Then, click on the Download icon.
- Right-click on the photo and choose Save As to download the image into your computer.
Download Getty Images Through Downloader.la
Downloader.la is an online downloader that allows you to download media content from various media sites, including Getty Images. Follow this guide to learn how to download Getty Images via downloader.la.
- Visit downloader.la.
- Click on the View Tools icon.
- Find the Getty Images tab and click on the Download Now button underneath it.
- Visit the website of Getty Images.
- Look for an image you want to download and copy its URL.
- Paste the link onto the input box of the downloader tool and click on the Download button.
- You’ll be directed to another link containing the image, and right-click on it and select Save As.
Get Rid of Watermarks Using Apowersoft Online Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Water Remover is a software app that enables you to get rid of watermarks from stock images. Here’s a step-by-step guide to downloading Getty Images using this watermark remover application.
- Visit the website of Getty Images and look for the photo you want.
- Right-click on the photo and choose the Save Image As option. Then, choose a folder where you want to save the image.
- Type in www.apowersoft.com on your web browser’s address bar.
- On Apowersoft’s homepage, look for the Download App button and click on it to download the app.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- After the installation is finished, click on Open Now.
- Click on the Remove Watermark From Image tab from the panel of watermark removal options.
- Click on the cross (+) symbol.
- In your Documents folder, choose the image that you downloaded earlier from Getty Images.
- Select the tools located at the upper portion of the Watermark Remover toolbar.
- With your selected tool, work on the watermarked area of the image.
- After you’re finished, click on the Convert button.
- After the file is converted, open the folder and select the new image.
So, there you go! You now know how to download unwatermarked Getty Images without spending your money. Just use the online downloaders and watermark removal tools mentioned in this article for that purpose.