There are many reported incidents of email hacking over at Yahoo and legitimate users are not able to log in to their account. According to Yahoo the problem of XSS Vulnerability causing the hacking of accounts has been fixed but still the situation is not pretty much clear. It is always recommended that you should take care of your account on your own because the data is yours that is stored on your accounts, email. One way to prevent your account from getting compromised is to monitor the Yahoo Recent Login Activity which will tell you whether your account has been affected or not. Below is the guide to check Yahoo Recent Login Activity.
How to Check Yahoo Recent Login Activity
1. Visit Official Yahoo Website which should be the legitimate one. Please check whether the site you are visiting is not Phishing Site. Phishing Site are those sites which looks like exactly same as the original one but they are made with the intention of stealing data. Check here if website you are visiting is Phishing Website or not.
2. Logged in with your account by entering your Yahoo Account Credentials
3. After you logged in Click on your name and select account settings so that you are redirected to the Yahoo Profile Page.
4. Click on your Name Again and select Account Info.
5. Enter the Password again
6. Here you can change your password-reset information also
7. Click on the “View your recent sign-in-activity” Hyperlink
8. Here you can see Recent Yahoo Activity, you can see the details country wise and IP based activity.