Forgetting Windows Admin Password is a vey common problem and most of the users faced it at least once. To avoid such things users tends to use very common passwords such as “1234” or “abcd”. These are not strong passwords and chances of system getting hacked by a multitude time. The other option left in password forget scenario is to reinstall the complete windows again which is not an easy task to do.
Now someone might think that reinstalling a window takes around a hour time max, so what is the problem. The problem is not time, it is about losing all the saved data. So what will say if I tell you that there is a tool that will help you in password forget scenario and you don’t have to reinstall the windows, no data loss.
WinPassKey’s Windows Password Recovery Tool helps you in managing windows password on all the version like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, 2000, NT, Windows Server 2012 (R2)/2008 (R2)/2003 (R2), etc. The software basically helps in user to bypass windows 10 password.
Features of WinpassKey’s Windows Password Recovery Tool
- Windows Password Recovery: The software is entirely proficient in recovering/resetting all Windows user and administrator passwords.
- Domain Password Recovery: User can easily restore/reset all domain user and administrator passwords.
- File System Support: The software comes with all the file system support such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5.
- East, Fast and Safe to Use: It is one of the fastest software in the category. Apart from blazing speed it comes with very easy to use User interface which is 100% safe to use.
- Recovery Rate: The tool offers 100% success to restore/reset lost/forgotten local Administrator password.
How to Recover Lost windows Password
First step is to download and install the Windows Password Recovery software on your system. Then run the software.
Then insert CD/DVD/USB media and select the appropriate media from the drop down list and click on “Begin Burning”.
Once the burning of the disk is done, plug the media into the locked computer and set computer to boot from it.
After Computer boots from the selected media, select the option of either Reset password or you can create new user also. Once the action is taken, click on Reboot button.
Now after rebooting, use the computer again.
Windows Password Recovery software offers the easiest route to password recovery, with all the data on the locked compute. And also been the definitive Windows 10 password cracker, it can also create a new administrator account via CD/DVD or USB drive.