Backup Data in Android – Taking Backup of your SMS and Contacts from Mobile Phone is very necessary and important task. Normally to take backup Android Smartphone needs to be Rooted but there are some apps that can do backup task without any rooting of the device. Most of the users prefer to root the Android Smartphone to unlock the real power and customization. In these cases taking backup is highly recommended as no one wants to lose all the data. The technique explained below in this tutorial is very simple and requires no Rooting of Android Device.
Simple Tutorial to Backup Data in Android Device
There are many Apps available on Google Play Store that can help in taking backup of Android Mobile Data but most of them requires the device to be rooted. But not everyone root their Smartphone and they also need some App to take Backup of Data like SMS, Contacts. One such Free Android App is Super Backup SMS & Contacts which is freely available for download from Google Play Store. Features of Super Backup SMS & contacts Android App are as follows:
- Backup apps to SD card
- Backup & restore app’s data(need root)
- Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
- Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
- Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
- Can select SMS conversations to backup
- Delete the backup data on SD card
- Schedule automatic backups
- Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
- Show last backup count & time
- User can change backup folder path in Settings
The App is only of 614KB in size which gets downloaded very quickly even on slow internet. The moment you open the app you can see different options as shown in the figure below.
Clicking any of the option will take you to the next screen displaying other options such as Backup, Restore, and View Backups etc. One option which I like is send to Email which lets you send backup to your email account.
Restore Option shows all the backup available on your SD card and you can choose any one to restore the data.
There are settings that you can used to customize the App such as you can set Backup Path and can set Scheduled Settings for Regular Backup and others also. You can see the settings image below.
This is the Best App to Automate Backup in Android. If you know any other App similar to Super Backup SMS & contacts Android App then you can share with us by commenting below.
Latest posts by Achin Jain (see all)
- Sony Xperia E1 VS Nokia X Android – Comparison between Mid Range Smartphone’s - January 1, 1970
- Micromax Canvas Knight Launch in India for Price of Rs. 19,999 – Octa Core, 16MP Camera - January 1, 1970
- Review of Wondershare MobileGo for Android – Single Manager for all Android Devices - January 1, 1970