World’s Cheapest Smartphone with 2GB RAM will cost you just $148. Hasee E50 is certainly the cheapest 2GB Mobile Phone in the world today. The Phone looks excellent in design and packs amazing features at such a cheap price. Hasee E50 is a 5.0 inch Mobile phone with HD Screen that offers 720p resolution. In the design you can see the combination of both square and rounded corners giving it amazing look. The Phone is Company’s first device in Android market and capture the eyes of everyone with Cheap Price and Premium specifications.
- Cheapest Tablet with Dual Core Processor – Price only 45$
- Smartphone with 128GB Internal Storage
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – First Mobile with 8GB RAM!
Hasee E50 Smartphone Features
Hasee E50 Mobile price is around $148 and it comes with 2GB RAM, 5.0 inch 720p HD Display Screen. Now if you think this is it then you are wrong. The device packs a 1.3 GHz MediaTek 6582 quad-core processor which allows you to do multitasking on the device without any issues. It has 13.0 MP Rear Primary Camera and a 5.0 MP Front Facing Camera for video calling. Internal Storage of the device is 16GB which is great and capable of storing all games data files easily. Battery Capacity of Hasee E50 Mobile is 2,000 mAh which should give good stand by time. Technical Specifications of Hasee E50 Mobile are listed down:
- 5.0 inch 720p HD Display Screen
- Powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage
- 13.0 MP Rear and 5.0 MP Front Facing Camera
- 2000 mAh Battery
Latest posts by techno@admin (see all)
- No.1 Mi4 vs. Xiaomi Mi4 – Mobile Phone Review from 1949deal.com - January 26, 2015
- Finally Official WhatsApp for PC launched – Works on Google Chrome - January 23, 2015
- Capture the World with the Olympus M. Zuiko Range - January 22, 2015