Recently there has been buzz about the video teaser of Asphalt 8 game. Now the wait has ended and Asphalt 8 is available to download for Android, iPhone and iPad Platforms. Asphalt 8 is a game from Gameloft and was announced back in June is now available for $0.99 only. There has been lot of new challenges in the game, you will get to drive more cars on new tracks with life-like graphics. The game offers something more than users expect with new physics engine that would give you a realistic feel when you do stunts, drive cars like crazy mad driver, destroying objects in your path, pulling off death-defying stunts and more. As the game is now available to download for iPhone, iPad and Android users, with has begun for Windows users but they don’t need to worry as Gameloft has already made a promised to launch Asphalt 8 for Windows 8 Phone later this year.
Asphalt 8: Airborne Features
- LUXURY DREAM CARS
- 47 high-performance cars (80% NEW!)
- Top licensed manufacturers and models like Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
- Newly recorded high fidelity car motor sounds for realistic audio immersion.
- GET AIRBORNE
- Hit the ramps and take the race above
- Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
- Maneuver through the air, pulling stunts while racing.
- NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
- Race in 9 different settings like Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, Nevada Desert and other exciting locations!
- All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode.
- Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts
Download Asphalt 8: Airborne ($0.99) – iPhone and iPad
Download Asphalt 8: Airborne ($0.99) – Android