Review of VSDC Free Video Editor – In this post I have come up with in-depth review of VSDC Free Video Editor(http://www.videosoftdev.com) with complete information about Features and small working tutorial. In today’s modern world everything depends on presentation, impressive content and most importantly marketing video which helps in improving product sale. There are lots of Video converter and editor tools that helps in making great videos with many video effects. In this post I am going to review one of the best free Video Editor “VSDC”.
VSDC Free Video Editor Features
As said above VSDC is one of the best Free Video editor tool available in the market. The tool comes with lot of good features such as:
- Ability to place any scene anywhere in Video timeline with Non-Linear Video Editor functionality
- Lots of Video effects such as color correction, object transformation and you can also apply lots of filters
- Audio filters such as sound normalization, volume correction, echo etc can be used to create awesome sound effect in video
- Support almost every media format known; AVI, MP4, MKV, 3GP, FLV, MP3, WAV etc.
- Ability to create video specific to devices such as iPod/iPhone, Play station, XBOX etc
- Other features include DVD burning tool, Video and Desktop capturing
Simple tutorial of VSDC Free Video Editor Tool
Now it’s the time to do an actual review of VSDC Video Editor. Below you can see I have import a video in VSDC software to start the editing process.
Now select Video effects from Editor Menu Tab as shown below in the image
Now you can select different video filters on different time frame to create unique effect. See image below in which i have used two different video filters on same Image.
Now Play the video and you will see awesome video effect. You can also embed audio in the video by clicking Add Sound icon as shown below:
Final step is to export project as video file. Now this is the most interesting part as you just need to select the device where the video will be played and all configuration will get loaded.
To start conversion click on “Convert Files”
VSDC Free Video Editor Tool Review and Conclusion
VSDC Video Editor software is very easy to use and offers lots of video filters and audio filters to use. I have used the software and manage to edit an image to create a good video file, in spite of the fact that i am not professional in video editing work. So if you are looking for a good video editing software, then give VSDC Free Video editor tool a try.
Download software from http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
[Source], [Website], [Product Page]