I always wonder is there a way to merge the speed of two or more internet connections to get faster download and surfing speed. There is a solution that I found and sharing the same in this article. Connectify Dispatch is the little software which is used to merge multiple internet connections and provides better speed and reliability. According to Connectify.me “Connectify Dispatch allows you to use all available Internet connections including Wi-Fi, ethernet, 3G and 4G, (and more!) at the same time for blazing fast downloads and a better overall browsing experience”.
Features of Connectify Dispatch
- Multiple Connections, Maximum Speed
- Automatic Failover
- Accelerate Large BitTorrent Downloads
How to use Connectify Dispatch to combine multiple internet connections
1. Download and Install Connectify Dispatch from here. Before buying the product you can test the services for 3 day free trial.
2. Activate the Software
3. Open the Connectify Dispatch from the icon on windows right end bottom of the bar and Hit “Show Dispatch” button to start the software
4. Click on the “Start Dispatch” button to start aggregating the multiple connection speeds into one.
5. After hitting you can see all the connections listed down in the same window. Connectify Dispatch allows you to manage the multiple connections in the following three ways:
Primary – If the connection is set as primary then it is used at first place and if two or more connections are set to primary then aggregated speed is used as in my case I am using two different connections one is 1 Mbps and 512 Kbps and set both to primary and you can see total speed in the following figure. After setting this I am getting download speed of more than 175 kbps since earlier I used to get 130-135 kbps on 1 Mbps Internet Connection.
Backup – This option comes handy when your first connection is not available then you can use the internet using this secondary connection and you don’t have to do anything and I didn’t even notice that one of my connections is not working during testing of Connectify Dispatch.
Never – This option is used if you don’t want to use an internet connection.
Conclusion: Great software to used and very easy to use and doesn’t need any technical configuration to combine multiple internet connections into one to increase both speed and reliability.
Latest posts by techno@admin (see all)
- 10 Effective Online Tools To Defeat Writer’s Block - July 6, 2015
- Simple Trick to Hack the Trial Version Software - July 4, 2015
- TCL 3S M3G Mobile Phone Price $139.99, 2GB, Octa-Core Processor - July 2, 2015