Yes you have read it correct, I am asking whether your mobile can survive a Car impact when it rolls over your device. I am not sure about your or my device but extra tough No.1 X-men Ultra rugged mobile can survive after a car goes over it. In the previous post I have shared information about No.1 X-men X1 Ultra-rugged mobile but at that time complete information about the device is not known. In this post I am going to share features and technical specifications of No.1 X-men Smartphone and you can also see the video in which Car test on the device is shown.
Features of No.1 X-men X1 Ultra-rugged Mobile
The device has 5.0 inch 720p High Definition display Screen with maximum resolution up to 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor paired with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal ROM storage. If you have read the earlier post, it is clear that No.1 X1 mobile is built to withstand extreme conditions. But apart from 7-proof nature the device also features good technical specifications as you can read below:
- 5 inch 720P HD display screen
- Powered by 1.3 GHz Mediatek MTK6582 Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage(expandable up to 128GB with TF flash card)
- Runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Operating System
- DUAL Sim
- 13MP rear and 5MP front facing camera
- USB, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, OTG
- Waterproof, Dustproof, Pressure proof, Freezer proof, Shock proof, Scratch proof and High-temperature proof
- 5800mAh Battery capacity
Car Rollover Test of No.1 X-men X1 ultra-rugged Mobile
In the video below you can see that a car goes over the device and there nothing happens to the mobile.
Note: Please don’t try the same test on your device
[Source – No.1 X1 Ultra-rugged mobile]