Annamalai University Courses List 2015 – In this post I am going to share information on the various course runs by Annamalai University. The university is located in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India and known as one of the largest public residential universities in Asia. Apart from lots of regular courses the university also provides more than 500 distance education courses. The university runs courses in various disciplines such as Arts, Engineering, Science and Agriculture.
Annamalai University Courses List 2015
The university provides education in various domains such as Management, Medical, Pharmacy and other Technical Courses. Some of the most popular courses running in Annamalai University are as follows:
- Management Courses – There are both Graduation (BBA) and Post Grad (MBA) course in the university. In the MBA course, students have the flexibility of choosing a proper 2 year regular degree course and 1 year diploma certificate course. For 12th passed students, BBA, BBS and BBA (Computer Application) are the hot options to choose from.
- Computer Application Courses – The University offers three different courses in this field of education. One is popular MCA (3 Years), BCA/B.Sc. (Information Technology) and Diploma in Computer Application (1 Year). All three courses helps students learn programming technology such as Java, .Net, Database and other computer related subjects. After completing MCA students can pursue M.Tech and Ph.D. also.
- Science Courses – Most popular courses of the university comes under Science stream. Courses such as M.Sc. (Information Technology) or B.Sc.(Computer Science) are good alternative to BCA and MCA. In science domain Annamalai University also offers Research oriented M.Phil. And Ph.D. in Geology.
- Medical Courses – There are only Post Grad courses like MD(Post Graduate Diploma In Acupuncture) and similar Course MS.
- General Courses – University offers all general courses such as B.Com, M.Com, L.L.B, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Ed and M.Ed.
Fee Structure of Annamalai University
The best part of studying in this university is cheap and quality education. Fee Structure of the university is quite affordable. MBA is considered to be the most expensive course in India. In Annamali university Fee for MBA course is around Rs. 25850. From this you can guess how much cheaper education is provided in Annamalai University.
Some of the companies visited Annamalai University for Placement Activity is shown below:
[Source – Collegedunia]