One more Smartphone based on Intel’s processor come into market. Earlier we have review the launch of XOLO X500 Smartphone which is powered with Intel’s Processor. In this article we are going to look another Smartphone from ACER which is based on Intel’s 1.2 GHz Atom Lexington Z2420 processor. Acer Liquid C1 is a Smartphone which is announced recently and will be having display screen size of 4.3 inch qHD IPS Touch screen with resolution of 960 x 540 pixels.
Coming to other features of Acer Liquid C1 Smartphone, it will be running on Android 4.0 Ice cream Sandwich which should be up-gradable to Jelly Bean. This device support both cameras, an 8.0 Megapixel Primary Camera for capturing excellent quality pictures and a 0.3 MP front facing camera for making video calls. It will support 3G internet speed and supports a battery of capacity 2,000 mAh.
Features and Technical Specifications of Acer Liquid C1:
- Screen Display : 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS touch screen display with 16:9 ratio
- Operating System : Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Processor : 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Lexington Z2420 processor
- Camera : 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity : 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi b/g/n (/n HT20), Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, GPS
- Memory : 4 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- Battery Capacity : 2000 mAh battery
Acer Liquid C1 Price in India is Coming Soon….
Acer Liquid C1 Price in Delhi Mumbai Kolkata, Acer Liquid C1 Price in Bengaluru Chennai Hyderabad, Acer Liquid C1 Price in Pune Ahmedabad